10/29/2010

Before I Do Bridal Fair 8th Ed. Event Promotion

Wondering how we market our event?

See photos of our advertisements below..


Mybridalfair.com is Before I Do Bridal Fair's event website


Front page a banner ad at Creativeeventsph.com

Event exposure at Scribbles by an Event Planner


Front page event exposure at Kasal.com


Banner ad at 88db.com's newsletters and Wedding Page


Banner ad at Sulit.com.ph's front page and newsletters


Button ad at HerWord.com


Front page exposure at Weddingsandlifestyle.com


Advertisement at Facebook.com



Front page Banner ad at Bridalbook.ph


Full page ad at Wedding Belle Magazine


Full page ad at The Wedding Planner Magazine


Full page ad at Wedding Digest


Full page ad at Wedding Essentials


Half page advertorial at Wedding Essentials




Event announcement at Megatrade Announcement Board posted since May 2010

2 comments:

Anna Marie Conde said...

Hi, I'm Anna, I'm a professional Hair and Makeup Artist and I am interested to join your Expo when I saw one of your advertisement along Eagle St. at Pasig.
I was so exited when I received a message from you guys inviting me to join. Thank you. I think this will give me more exposure and boost my career as a makeup artist for brides and debutants.

You can also visit my blog to view my portfolio of Bridal/Debut Hair and Makeup.
www.annamarieconde.blogspot.com

wedding fayre said...

I am glad to read your blog. Its amazing. There is so much about wedding things. Great work!!!