9/13/2015

Cel Sabile Creative Styling & Professional Makeup


Contact Number: 334 3665 
Mobile Numbers: 0918 9670792 or 0917 5518808 
Address: La Mirada, Unit 106, 302 P. Guevarra st., San Juan, Manila 
Website: http://celsabile.blogspot.com/

I was trained at Toni and Guy Phil. and have attended beauty craft seminars by Wella, Bobbi Brown and Smash Box. I regularly participate in major Wedding Exhibits where I offer discount rates, trial makeup and value packages to upcoming brides who visits my booth.

My fortes are AIR BRUSH & TRADITIONAL MAKEUP plus HAIR STYLING SERVICES for the bride and her entourage. I also design bridal hair accessories and serve as pre-nuptial creative stylist for the bride's photo and video shoot.

My personal creation is the STRESS-FREE MAKEUP which will never give you the "overdone look" nor the pale-faced appearance. Through my delicate hands and years of creative experience, you are guaranteed to LOOK YOUR BEST on your wedding day. It is an assuarance sustained by my long list of very satisfied clients who have provided me with grateful testimonies and who have always referred my services to their relatives and friends.  

Trust me to help you plan ahead. I really love what I do and it always shows in my work. 

No comments: